Aimiee over at And We’re Off Too… Very nicely awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award
In the spirit of the Award I will show off my versatility by posting on a Wednesday!
Aimiee has a great blog that chronicles the adventures of her family as they go off to new places!
You can find her at http://www.andweareoffto.blogspot.com/
To formally accept this award you are asked to do a few things:
First thank and link to the blogger who gave you the award (That was easy!)
Share 7 things about yourself
Share this Award with 15 other bloggers – well in the spirit of being Versatile, I would like to give this award to 8 blogs that I really enjoy!
Life’s Twisted Stitches
Coffee Lovin Mom
Life As 5
My 3 Little Birds
Now for the 7 things about me:
- I love Law and Order and watch it whenever I can.
- This is embarrassing to admit but I love to read Danielle Steele novels. My husband buys me them on Mothers Day and on Super Bowl Sunday. I usually am to embarrassed to buy them for myself.
- As a child I had two gerbils, one killed himself by eating a cedar chip, the other one hung himself on the hamster wheel we bought to console him on his loss. (you can’t make this stuff up!)
- I love the Carpenters, Broadway musicals and all radio stations that play “Lite” music. My husband calls it W I M P wimp radio.
- My husband and I got engaged on Valentines day 1992.
- I hate the beach.
- I did not get my drivers licence till I was 35. ( I lived in the city for 14 years so I never needed it and I had a death fear of driving. Once I had my son and we moved to the suburbs I had to learn. I took 30 driving lessons and never drove with my husband till after I got my license. This was advice my father-in-law gave. Apparently one of the worst fights he ever had with Joe’s mother was when he taught her to drive!)
Thanks again to Aimee and to all who read and follow my blog. I really appreciate the support and am having so much fun! Thank you!